In 1987 Micoperi 7000, a semi-submersible offshore platform built by Fincantieri, for original owner Micoperi and now owned by Saipem, was delivered from Monfalcone Shipyard. Today the ship has been renamed Saipem 7000 and is the world’s second largest crane vessel with a lifting capability of 14,000 tons at 42 meters.
Navim provided the engineering, construction and installation of:
- 10 Sets of Davits with Electric Winches for totally Enclosed Lifeboats (75 people)
- 1 Set of Davits of fixed type with Electric Winch for Combined Lifeboat/Rescue (50 people)
- 1 Set of Davits of fixed type with Electric Winch for large man overboard boat
- Open Hatches and Relative Electro-Hydraulic system
- VRCSystem for the operation of ballast valves, fuel transfer, sea chest emergency closing, cross flooding valves