Working with Navalimpianti Group means to be part of an international team, where technical skills and expertise are enhanced as well as the ability to solve problems and to understand the customers needs.
With offices in Europe, America and Asia and offering different services in the marine field, Navalimpianti presents its employees with challenging tasks, professional growth and possibility of career. Navalimpianti recognises that people have a central role to play and therefore invests in constant learning, training, development and professional growth of its personnel.To apply for a position, please forward your CV, in English or Italian language, via email to the following address:
By submitting your personal data, you will be registered in our candidates database.
All information entered will be, of course, treated in the most confidential way.
You will be contacted from us if your profile matches an open position.
Available jobs list
Job Opportunity for Automation Systems Designer/s.
For the position of (Naval) Automation Systems Designer/s, we are looking for experienced staff able to develop, with substantial a level of autonomy, conventional automation systems, SCADA and PLC systems for handling and special equipment, mostly but not limited to naval field applications.
The ideal candidate, will meet the following requirements and capabilities:
- Knowledge and Experience, at least basic level, in the development of automation systems PLC and SCADA
- Ability to operate both independently and in team, in compliance with registers’ regulations and national, national and international standards and company guidelines
- Handiness with basic IT instruments (Office, Internet, etc) and specialized techniques and tools for development and testing.
Preference will be given to candidates having:
- Knowledge of one (or more) of the following PLC systems: ABB, Siemens, Allen Bradley, Schneider
- General knowledge of SCADA systems, their implementation and organization, program database menu and synoptic workstations
- Knowledge, at least basic, of the issues related to the design of automation systems on board ships
- Previous experience related to the activities required
- Hardware / software Knowledge for the proper implementation of control systems (PC set ups, operating system, ’embedded’ technologies, etc.)
- Knowledge of the English language, both spoken and written
- Willingness to travel both domestically and abroad, tipically for short or medium periods
The candidate is offered the opportunity of professional growth .